Sunday, August 24, 2008
Sad News
Received a call from sil at 4am in the early morning on friday, Hubby's grandma is in a critical condition in the hospital...mil went into a shock, hubby send them down as fast as possible whereas I stayed at home with Ashton. Hubby told me later that grandma was already surrounded by all the uncles and aunties with all their kids when they arrived at 5am. Fortunately, Grandma is ok now but still under observation. Brought Ashton to visit Grandma at the hospital, I really feel sad for Grandma...she's already in her 80s and you see all the needles in her, sometimes I feel that maybe if she move on to another world, maybe she will be happier, I'm mean in saying that but she's really suffering...its really sad...hope she can be discharged from the hospital soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)


No comments:
Post a Comment