Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Brought Ashton to see doctor at the polyclinic cos we find 2 ulcers at the side of his mouth, doctor say nothing serious…have expected doc to say that cos Ashton got no fever, drink his milk regularly…I also see the doctor at the polyclinic and got a day MC…we spent about an hour for registration, see doctor and payment, quite fast leh...hee…then we went compasspoint again…mil bought fil and herself a watch each at 25 hours, suits them very much…..then I went home with Ashton and Mil went bugis to run some errands…Had a great time with Ashton at home, he’s very responsive nowadays and he likes me to talk to him, enjoyed teaching him ABCs…sometimes really wish that I’m the one at home, really want to spend more time with him at times…though there are times when he can get cranky and hubby will say that lucky pil around to handle Ashton…but I dun really agree with hubby, even though I appreciate that pil can pacify Ashton and they doing a good job but I wish I’m the one there to pacify him then hubby will ask “Can u do it?” I will then reply him if PIL are not staying with me, whether I can take care of Ashton or pacify him or not, I also need to do it…as parents, we should have the mentality that we can take care of our son ourselves...sometimes felt that hubby and I always have different view on parenting…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)


No comments:
Post a Comment