Sigh...I'm such a useless mum...
brought Ashton out last sunday for breakfast at Serangoon...then hubby suggested that we go home after that cos he need to do his school assignment...so told him tat I want to buy bread for my lunch later and he drove us to Hougang ave 8 (a bakery which I used to patronise)...he stopped opp the shop and ask me to cross over a side road...Ashton dun want to sit in his car seat so I carried him with me...After buying the bread, while crossing the road, I tripped and both Ashton and I fell on the road side...my heart was so pain when I see Ashton's right face hit the floor as both of us fell at the same time...sob sob..hubby hurried across the road to carry him back to the car..He was crying non-stop and I cried together with him...I was so shocked and blamed myself for being so careless...luckily, he stopped crying after we reach home....he's fine but he got a bruise on his right face...very sad...my pil came home and saw the very obvious bruise on his face..thought they will blamed me for my carelessness, but they didn't...they say instead, kids fall all the time, just try to be more careful next time...I know my pil loved Ashton very much and I can see from their expression that their hearts are aching for him too...I feel so bad...
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)


No comments:
Post a Comment