Sunday, August 10, 2008

Genting at its best....

Hubby smsed me after his nite classes at 11pm asking, want to go genting tomorrow morning? go online and chk if room available???I was, ok...but panic siah....things need to be packed and Ashton bottles and fm need to prepared...sigh..was up till 2am to pack all the thing and woke up at 540am to prepare to go out at 8am..super jam at the customs....to summarise things, we drove 5hours up to Genting then realised there's no room available at ALL hotel except the Maxims Suite which is very ex....wanted to go down to KL after that but its like 6plus 7ish pm so we were quite tired....so we went for the MAXIMS suite...wahaaaa....was impressed by their room, really nice and I loved it.....hubby jokingly say I can leave him in peace liao...while I enjoyed myself together with Ashton in the room, he can go to the casino without me calling....wahaa...how true....

Anyway, some photos of the room...will want to go again....but its really a waste of money, chking in at 7pm then chking out at 1pm....hubby say there wont be a second chance again....sad!!!

The entrance to our suite

Ashton enjoying on the king size bed

Ashton learning to swim in the big tub

Our business centre in the room

No comments: