Saturday, April 5, 2008

Brought Ashton out to Bishan Junction 8 for Dinner…Upon reaching there, Ashton’s super cranky, so fed him…but he did not finish the 150ml, he just drank 80ml…then we walked around for 2 hours then went to Café Cartel for dinner, he’s sleeping when we placed our orders then he woke up and started crying when our soup been served, I brought him and the stroller out to the nursing room, tot he need to change his diaper, changed him already and he was screaming away, he WANT his milk….BUT hot water flask in the car, no water in the other spare bottle, I was in a big panic, throw his changing mat and wipes in the bag and give him the bottle of cold unfinished milk for him to keep him entertained first before rushing out to the nearest fast food restaurant for lukewarm water…I feel so bad…give him the cold milk and he actually drank half of the remaining cold milk…arghh…Managed to rush back to café cartel to ask hubby carry him while I prepare his hot milk.. Hubby fed him while I drink my soup and dinner then I took over while hubby finished his dinner…this is the first time I’m so unprepared and everything in a mess...

No comments: