Attended hubby's frd's son full month celebration...BB Shawn is so handsome, loved his sharp nose....very handsome....wanted to take pic of bb Shawn but the mil seems to be very protective of the bb, moreover bb Shawn is sleeping in his cot so nvr take...
Went hougang mall to have pepper lunch for late lunch...after we finished our food, Ashton wanted his milk, hubby went to the back where there are cushion seat to feed ashton...a family came in and took the seat beside hubby...then the waiter came and asked, which seat u guys are taking? cos hubby sitting between 2 empty seats so I say this one and ask hubby to sit more to his left...then the family stare (not at BB but staring at me and hubby) as if we not eating there and finding a seat to feed bb..I got abit defensive and stare back at them, feel like asking them wat ur problem? but I kept my mouth shut and hurried hubby...sigh..I'm very offended...Then hubby went for his massage so I brought ashton to shop around...ashton very vocal now, he likes to blabber here and there...can imagine I pushing him in his pram and he's lying inside and u can hear him arr...blah...arr....blahhh...funny loh...ppl keep staring at him...Ashton also like to play with his hankie, he will use it to cover his face..I gave him his hat to play with and within secs, he uses it to cover his face, a lady was like looking at him then came nearer and see again and quickly tell me something covering his face!!!I was like, I know I know, no worries cos I been looking at him and observing his actions....she's like more panic than me...wahaa...funny....told his daddy later that your son like to attract attention...hee....
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)


No comments:
Post a Comment