First time bringing Ashton out on my own…..took LRT to compasspoint to meet Judy & bb AN and Shuping for breakfast…we had breakfast at Swenson’s, very good deal on their breakfast, abt $10 per person with a huge serving and 2 drinks…hee…Been a long time since I meet up with Judy and bb AN…she is so pretty, with her big, round eyes, so adorable!!!Keep asking Judy on info on bb progress and what should I expect this and that for Ashton…Shuping keep taking photos of everything, aiyoh, cannot tahan her…”you qi you how xiao”...As what Judy say, her exaggerated expression is so funny….Shuping is really a very fun companion…keep snapping at her for commenting bb Ashton for his unfriendly face….Ashton’s not in a good mood so not very smiley…told Shuping that Ashton got my genes, super arrogant face….wahaha...Looking forward to another gathering with Christina next month…before Judy leave for the States…going to miss Judy!!!!
Breakfast!!!
Shuping & Ashton

Judy & BB AN

Shuping, ME & Ashton

Went to buy my laptop at causeway point in the evening…hubby reluctantly paid for the laptop, guess he still think that I’m wasting my money buying it…Dearest hubby, I promise u I won’t anyhow spend money again…We went Breeks for dinner, dun have a good impression of Breeks actually but everywhere is so crowded so just join any queue which is shorter …very good service & nice food…I forget to take photos again lah….but wat I want to recommend is their dancing scrimps, baked potato, spaghetti with pepper seabass and seafood baked rice…delicious!!!
Went home and started using my laptop to watch ‘It started with a Kiss 2’ on U tube…I loved this show cos Joe Cheng is so handsome…MY super idol…
30 March 2008 Sunday
As usual, had breakfast with pil in the morning….its a routine already…every sat, fil will always ask where to go and eat tomorrow morning? hee…we went Thomson to eat the roti prata…the roti prata is so much sweeter than the ones at Jalan Kayu....not very nice leh…no photos again…yyy???keep forgetting to take photos…we went home in a rush cos have make an appointment with the pet shop to arrange to come and fetch Tabby for grooming…
We went Tampines Giant to do some last min marketing….then send mil to grandma’s then we rush home again, guests coming so need to do some last min packing….so many things to do…tabby came back around 4plus 5pm, fil commented that he looked ugly again cos botak mah…
Weekend always ended with household chores, running errands and marketing…so many things to do…only 2 days…why can’t we have a longer weekend???why why!!!More photo updates soon!!!!heee…
RSS Feed (xml)


No comments:
Post a Comment