Sunday, January 27, 2008

So many updates to do....but really no time to go into details...wahahaaa....let me recall wat I did the last 2 weeks...been to KKH to do my pap smear, brought Ashton to see dr lillian lim TWICE at rivervale mall cos he's down with colic and bad blocked nose...the doc decided to use her machine to suck out the mucus for bb on the 2nd visit...see him struggle and cry...very heart pain arr....the doc even suggest that I wait in her room while she use the machine on Ashton but no lah...want to be there for my bb no matter wat....mummy got to be brave for bb!!!then went to help out my sis & bro in law at their book display...they super bz arr...good for them...bz means good business...hee...then went to bb kingdom to buy car seat and mattress for Ashton....then to taka to get some last min cny goodies for home....really very last min....and I have not buy Ashton and my CNY clothing yet!!so many things to do really no idea where all my time go man.......got to take care of bb now.....

Some Ashton photos to share...

No comments: