Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Daily Routine as a mum

7am - 12pm: Wakes up at 7am for bb's morning milk...then bath him after 20 mins..then play with him till he sleep...BB Ashton wakes up very 2 hour for his 60ml milk....then I watched tv while feeding him / playing with him / carrying him...

12pm - 7pm: Had my lunch, then take care of bb again, same routine, feeding him / playing with him / carrying him....

7pm - 1130pm: Had dinner, then take care of bb again..

1130pm - 12midnite: Feed bb 90ml milk then let bb cry till he sleep...

12midnite - 3am: Bb feeding time then play with him then he sleep again...

3am - 7am: BB feeding time then play with him again then he sleep again...

Sometimes really want a break, mil been goin out every morning for 2hours to do her marketing then cook lunch then she goes out in the noon (thrice a week) for few hours
then cook dinner for everyone then she take care of bb in the evening while hubby and I eat our dinner then I rest for 1-2 hours then take care of bb again....think I give mil allowance is for marketing / cooking for whole family more than takin care of bb....sigh....want to start goin out too, think I go out 2 times a week too...need to do cny shopping too!!!!

No comments: